The Kenyan Nomad

The Kenyan Nomad

Friday, June 21, 2013

Ah, the Crazy Friday Rolls Around Once Again

Guess what folks? Dramatic drumroll and all that, it's finally Friday.
Take five minutes, plug in your earphones, play a song. Jam in the office, let everyone know it's a Friday.
Yes, I have lots of energy right now. And I'm trying to spread it as far and wide.
Go ahead people, ask me why I'm smiling!

This weekend, I challenge you to do something to stretch yourself. A sort of  new experience weekend.
For Friday, strike up a conversation with a stranger, but with some limitations. For example, you're not allowed to use a certain word, phrase, or must incorporate some words like purple and cow. Or purple cow. You get the gist.

Saturday, let's create something shall we? A meal, a painting, a structure, whatever you want.
And on Sunday? We're going to relax in a new way. Now, I'm not going to suggest anything for this. Let's see how creative we can get.
Have a creative, stretchy Friday!

No comments:

Popular Posts